The state emblem of the Antares Confederacy depicts the 19 stars of the original colonies, the 11 which survived, and the 8 which perished. It is a symbol of remembrance, hope, progress, but also commitment, a pledge that when Antares reunites with Earth, they will do so together.
This shirt, standard issue within the Antares Pioneer Corps, features the emblem of the Confederacy on multiple choices of colored fabric.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|