Designed by renowned Antares artist and head of the Confederate Heraldry Institute, Bjorn Friden, the Coat of Arms of the Antares Confederacy was adopted on June 18th, 204AL. Included among its symbolism is a symbolic representation of the Antares Miasma, the roots of the Earhart Flotilla, and the three stars of the system.
The t-shirt, featuring the Coat of Arms of Antares is an excellent way for any citizen to showcase their patriotism.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|